Steel City Replcement parts

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by Partsman posted 12-26-2013 09:48 PM 1708 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View Partsman's profile


1 post in 2060 days

12-26-2013 09:48 PM

Topic tags/keywords: steel city resource question

Hey all,

I have a Steel City 65110 dust collector and am trying to locate a replacement power switch. I have called their customer got a recording left a message but no reply as of yet. Does anyone know where to get parts. Online would be nice, but at this point I am not picky. Thanks for any help.

-- Mike, Peoria, Illinois

1 reply so far

View SASmith               's profile


1850 posts in 3434 days

#1 posted 12-31-2013 12:34 AM

The part number you need is OR90694.

There is a Craftsman dust collector that is the same as yours.
You can get the part you need from sears here

-- Scott Smith, Southern Illinois

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics