Id for this please??

  • Advertise with us

« back to Jigs & Fixtures forum

Forum topic by Belg1960 posted 02-18-2022 01:33 PM 480 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Belg1960's profile


1170 posts in 4558 days

02-18-2022 01:33 PM

Andy, posted this in his blog tutorial and am wondering what its called and how its used to draw the radi on the project. The yellow star jig/template.

-- ***Pat*** Rookie woodworker looking for an education!!!

3 replies so far

View ibewjon's profile


3026 posts in 4286 days

#1 posted 02-18-2022 02:04 PM

A jig with various radius patterns to trace onto your work Instead of using a quarter, or a lid, or a can.

View plantek's profile


315 posts in 4292 days

#2 posted 02-18-2022 03:28 PM

View Karson's profile


35300 posts in 5893 days

#3 posted 02-18-2022 08:35 PM

I’ve seen similar ones made out of Aluminum and they work with a router table. You hold the wood in the jig and then run it against the bearing on the router bit to cut the radius.

Bangood .com

-- I've been blessed with a father who liked to tinker in wood, and a wife who lets me tinker in wood. Appomattox Virginia [email protected]

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics