Modified Woodriver coping sled.

  • Advertise with us

« back to Jigs & Fixtures forum

Forum topic by KGRRSteve posted 09-24-2021 08:18 PM 216 views 0 times favorited 0 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View KGRRSteve's profile


30 posts in 3234 days

09-24-2021 08:18 PM

I didn’t like the way the workpiece was held, and had issues with the bit moving the part. So I decided to add a bottom plate and use vertical clamp.

The first version had the clamp off to the side on an oak mount which used a tenon to connect it to the phenolic base. Turns out the tenon cracked under the force, so I switched and mounted it to the phenolic base itself.

We’ll see how well it works…

-- Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.

0 replies so far

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics