Does anyone know what this hardware is called?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Jigs & Fixtures forum

Forum topic by Cadmanc posted 06-23-2020 03:19 PM 441 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Cadmanc's profile


2 posts in 50 days

06-23-2020 03:19 PM

Here is an image. Thanks for your help!

3 replies so far

View Steve's profile


2109 posts in 1390 days

#1 posted 06-23-2020 03:22 PM

That’s called a threaded insert

View Cadmanc's profile


2 posts in 50 days

#2 posted 06-23-2020 04:41 PM


View bmerrill's profile


106 posts in 881 days

#3 posted 06-23-2020 05:46 PM

-- You are not told the truth, you have to learn the truth.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics