Dust Right 4" hose equivalent?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by jbswearingen posted 05-16-2019 11:57 AM 195 views 0 times favorited 4 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View jbswearingen's profile


145 posts in 2522 days

05-16-2019 11:57 AM

I don’t need the flexibility of Rockler’s hose—it will temporarily connect my TS to DC until I get final shop layout done and ducting on the walls.

Any suggestions for less expensive hose that’s compatible with Dust Right hardware?

-- Semper fi, Brad

4 replies so far

View DutchW's profile


2 posts in 8 days

#1 posted 05-16-2019 03:10 PM

Look to your home centers. Some offer 4” drain hose for exterior use, they come solid and with a drain field opening, no slots works better ;-)

View jbswearingen's profile


145 posts in 2522 days

#2 posted 05-16-2019 03:12 PM

I still need a flexible hose to reach the machine but I don’t need it to be springy like the DR stuff.

-- Semper fi, Brad

View Cold_Pizza's profile


19 posts in 114 days

#3 posted 05-16-2019 03:27 PM

Goto your store of choice and see if they have 4” flex duct. Im using 4” neoprene I picked up down the road. If you wanted something more cost effective you can go for aluminum.

View ArtMann's profile


1365 posts in 1178 days

#4 posted 05-16-2019 04:12 PM

Just about every major woodworking equipment on line store sells 4 inch flexible duct. Rockler is usually the most expensive. They are so expensive on most things that I can’t do business with them. Very often, Amazon will be your lowest cost, fastest delivery option. Here is one other example.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics