Does anybody know what this is?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Jigs & Fixtures forum

Forum topic by steveinaz posted 03-31-2019 05:06 PM 625 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View steveinaz's profile


50 posts in 2184 days

03-31-2019 05:06 PM

I know it’s for a router table, but that’s it. What is this used for? Who is the manufacturer?
As always, Thanks for your help.

-- Steve in AZ

1 reply so far

View diverlloyd's profile


4077 posts in 2867 days

#1 posted 03-31-2019 07:54 PM

Kind of looks like a router jig for fluting. Just a guess though.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics