Cabinet trim

  • Advertise with us

« back to Designing Woodworking Projects forum

Forum topic by Hornnumb2 posted 09-03-2018 02:53 AM 427 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Hornnumb2's profile


38 posts in 1390 days

09-03-2018 02:53 AM

Is there a trim I could put to cover up the crooked wall, I was going to scribe a piece to put in there but it’s pretty thin at the bottom.

3 replies so far

View cabmaker's profile


1745 posts in 3371 days

#1 posted 09-03-2018 02:36 PM

yes….there is

View 000's profile


2859 posts in 1461 days

#2 posted 09-03-2018 03:04 PM

I’m assuming there are going to be doors?
If so, something I do is scribe fillers on the sides of the doors to leave 1/8” +- reveal
I’ll put a thicker piece across the top and butt the side pieces into it. This way it looks like it was planned.

View Hornnumb2's profile


38 posts in 1390 days

#3 posted 09-03-2018 05:12 PM

yes….there is

- cabmaker

Care to share what it looks like?

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics