Unifence repair/replace

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by billdabilder posted 07-12-2018 11:19 PM 445 views 0 times favorited 4 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View billdabilder's profile


22 posts in 932 days

07-12-2018 11:19 PM

I’m looking for a Unifence guide rail to replace the one I have, which is bent. Or, in lieu of that, an opinion as tohow to get a bent one straightened. The bend is along the horizontal axis, so that when the fence is aligned perfectly with the right miter slot, it does not line up with the left miter slot. You can actually see the bend in the rail with the naked eye. Any sugges

4 replies so far

View MrUnix's profile


8088 posts in 2970 days

#1 posted 07-12-2018 11:32 PM

They are available online at various aftermarket suppliers, flea-bay, or you may want to post a WTB ad over at the OWWM site. You also need to know which style you need:


PS: I can’t imagine what kind of force that must have endured to bend like you describe.

-- Brad in FL - In Dog I trust... everything else is questionable

View Knockonit's profile


675 posts in 973 days

#2 posted 07-13-2018 12:22 AM

there is a couple on craigslist her ein phoenix, az are you close?

-- Living the dream

View billdabilder's profile


22 posts in 932 days

#3 posted 07-13-2018 08:24 PM

Thanks, Knockonit. I’ll check the Phoenix Craig’s. Too bad it’s not Phoenix, Oregon (yes, there is one – just down the road). I may know someone who could pick it up.

View billdabilder's profile


22 posts in 932 days

#4 posted 07-13-2018 08:30 PM

It’s the old style, Brad. Thanks for the reminder.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics