Tool ID

  • Advertise with us

« back to Coffee Lounge forum

Forum topic by Gravydog316 posted 06-29-2018 11:29 PM 620 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Gravydog316's profile


1 post in 569 days

06-29-2018 11:29 PM

Topic tags/keywords: help tool info id question confused

Hi; saw this tool(?) just wondering if anyone has an idea what it is??
Dunno if it is for wood or not,
but I’m just curious.
Google says its for wood.
I asked my dad & all he said was “Nice handles. i dunno?”
Just wondering if anyone had a clue what it is?
the handles turn.
thanks!! – Sarah :)

2 replies so far

View TheFridge's profile


10859 posts in 2089 days

#1 posted 06-29-2018 11:33 PM

Looks like a mold of a sort?

-- Shooting down the walls of heartache. Bang bang. I am. The warrior.

View JCamp's profile


1037 posts in 1154 days

#2 posted 06-30-2018 12:43 AM

Does it come open? I agree that it looks like a mold of some kind. Wouldn’t happen to be some sort of odd container to heat up something like hide glue would it? Looks like the handles would move since they aren’t even on the sides

-- Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics