What's this tool called??

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by Mervmaster posted 04-26-2018 04:24 PM 464 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View Mervmaster's profile


15 posts in 1513 days

04-26-2018 04:24 PM

I get that it’s a thickness sander for little items- veneer, laminate, whatever. It’s got a 1/6hp motor., And a. Height adjustable table.

Does it have a specific name? I’m trying to sell it but it’s hard when I don’t know what to call it. Thanks!!!

1 reply so far

View Loren's profile


10477 posts in 4256 days

#1 posted 04-26-2018 04:34 PM

It’s a model maker’s thickness sander.

A few companies have made them but of course
they are simple designs and people make their
own as well.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics