Rockwell switch

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by steve104c posted 05-23-2017 07:11 PM 2142 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View steve104c's profile


52 posts in 2203 days

05-23-2017 07:11 PM

Bought a Rockwell 12RAS 220- 1-1/2hp single phase radial arm saw @ an estate sale. Need a power switch, electric brake(in box on top of motor). Anyone have or know where I can get parts. Have been to,Toolpartsdirect, and Mybe someone out there has a saw only good for parts. Please let me know. I want to put life back into my saw.

1 reply so far

View mrg's profile


873 posts in 3964 days

#1 posted 05-23-2017 08:45 PM

The switch is a rocker switch that can be had from any switch manufacturer as long as its rated at 220. Pull the switch and cross reference the part number on the switch. The switch was not made by Delta/Rockwell. That is a common switch.

Hope this helps.

-- mrg

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics