DC fittings

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by scribble posted 04-26-2017 03:21 PM 516 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View scribble's profile


204 posts in 2617 days

04-26-2017 03:21 PM

Topic tags/keywords: question

I am in the process of building my dust collection piping and am trying to connect my woodcraft 4” flex hose to my 4” S&D pipe. I am wondering if anyone has an cost effective solutions. I am looking for 4-6 fittings?

-- If you can't read it Scribble wrote it!! “Experience is merely the name men gave to their mistakes.”

3 replies so far

View pintodeluxe's profile


5949 posts in 3230 days

#1 posted 04-26-2017 03:31 PM

Rockler sells them.

-- Willie, Washington "If You Choose Not To Decide, You Still Have Made a Choice" - Rush

View Fred Hargis's profile

Fred Hargis

5582 posts in 2910 days

#2 posted 04-26-2017 04:38 PM

If you buy a 4” coupler, you might be able to squeeze the hose into one end and then just put the coupler on the soil pipe. This seems work differently depending on the brand of hose, but I have done it.

-- Our village hasn't lost it's idiot, he was elected to congress.

View RobS888's profile (online now)


2604 posts in 2261 days

#3 posted 04-26-2017 04:57 PM

Sometimes I can get the hose onto the pipe, so I just use a clamp on it.

-- I always knew gun nuts where afraid of something, just never thought popcorn was on the list.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics