Stanley spokeshave 51 flat Lever Cap needed.

  • Advertise with us

« back to Woodworking Trade & Swap forum

Forum topic by DW833 posted 01-28-2017 11:13 PM 1068 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View DW833's profile


251 posts in 3376 days

01-28-2017 11:13 PM

Topic tags/keywords: stanley 51 spokeshave lever cap

I have a Stanley spokeshave 51 flat bottom plane. The lever cap cracked and need another one.
I don’t know if the lever caps are the same for all 51s. Think they are, but don’t know for sure.
Offer $12 including shipping for a decent one.
PM me with a picture if you want to sell.

3 replies so far

View TheFridge's profile


10863 posts in 2980 days

#1 posted 01-28-2017 11:42 PM

Maybe try eBay or st James bay tools.

-- Shooting down the walls of heartache. Bang bang. I am. The warrior.

View benchbuilder's profile


285 posts in 3944 days

#2 posted 01-29-2017 11:52 AM

I would try the web site of “New Hampshire plane parts”, they have about anything you could ever need for a plane. They are on ebay also as nhplaneparts. Best to go to their site and search for your part.

View DW833's profile


251 posts in 3376 days

#3 posted 01-31-2017 12:37 AM

Thanks for the feedback. Nothing on ebay that I’ll buy. The other two sites I didn’t know about.
Currently inventory does have one. I’ll check back with them.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics