what is this called?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Coffee Lounge forum

Forum topic by AKSteve posted 03-24-2016 10:12 PM 643 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View AKSteve's profile


475 posts in 2817 days

03-24-2016 10:12 PM

Topic tags/keywords: question

is there a name for this coat hanger type thingy, and where the heck can I find one?

-- Steve - Wasilla, Alaska

3 replies so far

View Lazyman's profile (online now)


3990 posts in 1901 days

#1 posted 03-24-2016 10:20 PM

From now on I’ll just call it a coat hanger type thingy. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

A quick google search and I found a similar metal device called an (SUG-A-300) Extension Hanger.

-- Nathan, TX -- Hire the lazy man. He may not do as much work but that's because he will find a better way.

View MrUnix's profile


7483 posts in 2712 days

#2 posted 03-24-2016 10:20 PM

Google Sliding Clothes Rack


-- Brad in FL - In Dog I trust... everything else is questionable

View AKSteve's profile


475 posts in 2817 days

#3 posted 03-24-2016 10:29 PM

Thanks guys ! LOL

-- Steve - Wasilla, Alaska

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics