Plunge router base-Craftsman

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by tbreland posted 01-16-2010 11:09 PM 2251 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View tbreland's profile


60 posts in 3813 days

01-16-2010 11:09 PM

Hey gang, I have an old Craftsman 315.25070, and I was wondering if anybody knew of a plunge base that would fit it. I really don’t have the money to buy another whole router right now. Thanks, -Thomas

-- Come down off the cross, we can use the wood. -Tom Waits

3 replies so far

View TopamaxSurvivor's profile


18744 posts in 4239 days

#1 posted 01-17-2010 01:03 AM

Hope you find one for me too ;-) I’ll be watching.

-- Bob in WW ~ "some old things are lovely, warm still with life ... of the forgotten men who made them." - D.H. Lawrence

View davidpettinger's profile


661 posts in 3763 days

#2 posted 01-17-2010 02:37 AM

Go to this website,

Set up an account. After that, go to the forum “Bring out your dead”, explain what you need and see if anyone has the part you are looking for. I rebuilt my 1950 Craftsman TS from them. There are alot of guys with parts out there or an Idea where you can try.

-- Methods are many,Principles are few.Methods change often,Principles never do.

View DustandDirt's profile


16 posts in 2091 days

#3 posted 04-04-2014 01:33 PM

Anyone ever find a solution to this problem? Plunge base for Craftsmen 315.25070 Router?

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics