Do you know what is this?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by macdo posted 08-05-2015 02:58 PM 968 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View macdo's profile


29 posts in 2954 days

08-05-2015 02:58 PM

Hi guys, I bought in a garage sale for 3 dollars this Craftsman Fence Guide System, with the box and user manual, but also was included the other thing (bottom left of the picture), I know it’s not part of the product, but it has the same bolt, piece holder and same plastic…wonder if I can attach it or what is for….

Thanks in advance,

2 replies so far

View mahdee's profile


4291 posts in 2779 days

#1 posted 08-05-2015 03:08 PM

The one on the bottom right comes from a Craftsman router table.


View jonlruss's profile


132 posts in 2125 days

#2 posted 08-05-2015 03:38 PM

It is a stop block from a Craftsman router fence. I have the model it goes to and it’s on my shop built router table although I can’t say I’ve ever used the stop block. It’s on the top right of the fence here.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics