LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just wanted to thank all of you that Emailed a warm welcome
Ive been a lurker for a long time. I would say I am a novice woodworker so I will be a bit of a sponge for awhile. I will try my best to add something helpful when I can and try not to go OT too much

My woodworking started because of my long time inherted passion for Audio equipment. I found early on that my ears craved more than I could afford. Building my own is/was the answer. Speakers; one of the key elements to great sound, require a great cabinet. That's were the woodworking comes in. Didn't know that once I started working with wood I would catch a fever for it
thx again to all
q

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Kenny,
After reading what you wrote it looks like you are as blessed as I am with a very supportive better half
...Don't tell but my lady is going to finally get this after Ive been fussin with it for more than 3 years

Paduck and eventually Wenge drawers. Don't know why I can't seem to finish this one…but this is the year
thx guys for the welcome
q

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.