LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
I ordered a Wynn canister filter for my yet-to-be-assembled Harbor Freight dust collector on Friday afternoon. I called the main number listed on their site and Mr. Wynn answered the phone himself. After spending a few minutes talking with him about how I work, the materials I use, etc I decided on the 80/20 spun bond filter. He could have easily talked me into the most expensive nano filter, but I feel like he really took an interest in what I was saying and gave me good, honest advice about what I needed.

I received the filter today. It will probably be a few days before I have a chance to put the DC together and install the canister filter, though.

I just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Wynn Environmental for their service and quick shipping. They're a class company.

Thanks!

Cory

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
I've been nothing but happy with my Wynn canister. I too talked with Dick Wynn, and opted for the spun bond as well.

The improvement in airflow alone is well worth the $$, the filtering is amazing…

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.