LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
No coupons available atm it seems anywhere (looked on multiple forums) that are still valid. Tried contacting Brian at Holbren many times over the last week and still no callback. So Holbren is not on my list of "great to do business with" companies anymore.

That means, BUMP! Still looking for a used cutterhead.

·
Registered
20 Posts
BUMP

UPDATE (4/4/15 - 12pm): Brian at Holbren finally contacted me via email after I had been leaving messages for him the last couple weeks. He said no more discounts on these cutterheads. No matter, after poor customer service I will not give Holbren any of my money again.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the customer service issue, I was considering getting one for my DW734, not anymore.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Another thing you can look for on Amazon is used offers, they're not well advertised, but if someone returns something opened, even if it's never actually been used the discounts can be substantial. A bathroom remodel I was doing with a new integrated sink vanity top should've been right around $140, I spent $67 w/free shipping and no tax on a used one advertised by Amazon outlet. The packaging was rough, but the vanity top was perfect inside. I've had similar deals on several things I've ordered before and if it's not as described you can send it back without being out any money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.