LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Well it looks like i might be back. Hopefully for a while this time. I feel very disconnected from the woodworking community as of late but I want back in lol. I've been so busy with everything that I actually kinda forgot about LJ. My moms been fighting cancer for about 2 1/2 years. She's been in the hospital for well over a month now which has had me very stressed. Yesterday though we got some good news and she seems to be healing well. So we're all hopeful. But hopefully in the next few days I can post a few projects and comment on some of yours as well.

It's good to be back

Greg

·
Registered
17,881 Posts
Hello, Greg.

Sorry to hear about your Mom, but the positive news is certainly something to celebrate. A day at a time… isn't that what we all have, after all?

Welcome back!

·
Registered
118,619 Posts
Greg
Glade you could check in with us. I'm so sorry for the battle your mother is going through. I pray the good news keeps coming . We are glad to have you here when it works out,certainly family comes before anything. I hope you can get back to project making soon.

·
Registered
19,961 Posts
Greg,
Good to here that your mom is doing better.
No doubt you are stressed….
Just be sure to take time for & care of yourself!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To everyone. I just wanted to say thank you very much for the warm welcome back. Our community is such a great thing. Woodworkers are some of the best people on earth. I'm happy to counted among you fine people.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So when i posted this topic and my return to lumber jocks i was mistaken that I'd be around for a while. I thought I'd be back for good but my Mom passed about 2 weeks after this post. So now that I have had some time to grieve I hope to be back for real this time. Hopefully I get to post a few projects and shop pictures shortly. Missed you all

·
Registered
19,961 Posts
Greg,
So sorry for your loss.
Looking forward to seeing more of you & your projects.

Take care my friend….

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.