LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
601 - 620 of 636 Posts

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #604 ·
Same as Chucky... trying out posting.
Wordle 459 5/6

?⬜⬜⬜?
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
??⬜?⬜
??⬜?⬜
?????
though not as successful.
Looks like the new software still doesn't accept a direct paste from Wordle... D_L, did you load a picture?

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #605 ·
Looks like the new software still doesn't accept a direct paste from Wordle... D_L, did you load a picture?
Wordle 460 4/6

🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Looks like a screen capture and paste is still the go... at least for me.

Rectangle Parallel Font Pattern Diagram

Wordle 460 4/6

🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I give up...

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #608 ·
lbd, I used the "share" button at the website and then ctrl-v here to paste.
That's what I do (have also tried in the past), however, for some reason it seems to have crapped out as per the post #604. Then I did the same in #605 and it worked. I think it's the NY Times author messing with what little is left of my brain.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Now that is weird. When I posted my results the other day (#601), it looked fine. Now it is screwed up.

Here is my so-so result from today:
Wordle 460 4/6*

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟨🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Now that is weird. When I posted my results the other day (#601), it looked fine. Now it is screwed up.

Here is my so-so result from today:
Wordle 460 4/6*

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟨🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
So far so good. Let's see how it ages.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Nothing to brag about today. But I like all the green.

Wordle 461 5/6*

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
ChuckV - the picture is rotated wrong. The right shoulder should be on the bottom.

I'll update my wordle activity later. Still struggling with the new site...

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #619 · (Edited)
I shouldn't rush it, but I did preferred the simplicity of the old LJ format... even with the sideways pictures. Far too much reading/scrolling/searching on this new one. Incredible how software designed to make life easier, sometimes doesn't... Coming from an old mainframe systems software development, modern IT'ers need to learn to think rationally of what users need rather than think what they want..

Would love a copy (and how to) of that undecided picture... prepared to trade my last twobie.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
I shouldn't rush it, but I preferred the old LJ format... even with the sideways pictures. Far too much reading/scrolling/searching on this new one. INcredible how software designed to make life easier, doesn't... Coming from an old mainframe systems software developer, modern IT'ers need to learn to think rationally.

Would love a copy (and how to) of that undecided picture... prepared to trade my last twobie.
I used this to make you spin:

This is a "Diag. Rotating Cube."

Have fun!

601 - 620 of 636 Posts