LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
581 - 600 of 636 Posts

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Today's word was a stinker. We don't use that word around here. Maybe some region (like England) does. Wife and I both were DNF.

·
Premium Member
28,509 Posts
duckie youve created quite the "cult" here.so when do you serve the kool aid ? ;-)) hey you wont come to me so i came to you ! so this wordle thing,is it like a spelling bee ?

for those mystified,it's a personal thing !

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #589 ·
Today s word was a stinker. We don t use that word around here. Maybe some region (like England) does. Wife and I both were DNF.

- Ocelot
Agree Oce, however, talking about SWMBOs, I didn't want to fess but I suffered the greatest indignity… SWMBO, (whose stats are bottom heavy… Dear, I mean mainly in the 4, 5 and 6s… crap I'm gonna cop it!), landed a fourbie. She hasn't done an Irish jig for nearly 30 years… dancing around me and taunting. She even brought me my cask-o-vino with LOOSER boldly texta'd (Sharpied) on the side.

Back to par today with the standard fourbie,

... hey you wont come to me so i came to you ! so this wordle thing,is it like a spelling bee ?
- pottz
Hey pottzy, welcome. Found that not too many dumbasses bother to follow this and ruffle my feathers.
You gotta give it a try while waiting for the Pattio stats to roll over 3,000. Good way to set up a non-violent (at first) competition with SWMBO… but then again, you'd have know how to cook if you wanna survive…. I buy a lot of home-delivery and established a comfy bed in the dog house.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
28,509 Posts
Today s word was a stinker. We don t use that word around here. Maybe some region (like England) does. Wife and I both were DNF.

- Ocelot

Agree Oce, however, talking about SWMBOs, I didn t want to fess but I suffered the greatest indignity… SWMBO, (whose stats are bottom heavy… Dear, I mean mainly in the 4, 5 and 6s… crap I m gonna cop it!), landed a fourbie. She hasn t done an Irish jig for nearly 30 years… dancing around me and taunting. She even brought me my cask-o-vino with LOOSER boldly texta d (Sharpied) on the side.

Back to par today with the standard fourbie,

... hey you wont come to me so i came to you ! so this wordle thing,is it like a spelling bee ?
- pottz

Hey pottzy, welcome. Found that not too many dumbasses bother to follow this and ruffle my feathers.
You gotta give it a try while waiting for the Pattio stats to roll over 3,000. Good way to set up a non-violent (at first) competition with SWMBO… but then again, you d have know how to cook if you wanna survive…. I buy a lot of home-delivery and established a comfy bed in the dog house.

- LittleBlackDuck
damn…..im home again !!!! i knew one of those old keys i saved were still good !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
Boys and Girls,
Being 1 day ahead, how about a roll call?.. my stance at Wordle 456, after a cookie reset (and registering), stands at,

The sixbies are my Get out of jail gifts… the proximity of threebies vs fourbies makes me a tad complacent… and if I do the maths, I clagged out 4 times.
Nevertheless, that ACE sticks out like canine gonads...

Just snuck in today to elevate my stats to a whopping 2 streak...

With a chuckle, I asked SWMBO if she cared to share her info… she informed me that marrying me was enough proof of her stupidity!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
My stats are posted above a couple of places. I really wish that I had registered, so that the "1" guess had some number (like "1"). I'll stick with the same seed word until it blossoms, though I expect that that will happen only once. My first guess word that time was "stair". Of course, I've since changed the first word guess, since I don't expect them to repeat it.

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
It was in the mid-300s, if I had to guess. You can see my stats above, but I registered many days later.
- Dark Lightning
Sorry to be pedantic D_L ( you gotta get rid of the "_") . I would like today… or tomorrow for you Yankeelanders.

What# You posted?...
I can post my #340 score…
... 0,1,1.1,2,1… no-QED! Sorry, no malice intended.

581 - 600 of 636 Posts