LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sorry if I'm a bit late to the show on this, but I just found these podcasts (http://www.woodworkingonline.com/) and wanted to share with those who may not know they exist. They are each about an hour long, generally on a specific topic covered quite extensively. Again, I'm sorry if this is old news to most of you but I've just recently been making my way through the video seminars and have learned a ton already. (Disclaimer: I have absolutely no affiliation with this site, I just get real excited about well done, free woodworking videos and I know I'm not the only visual learner out there)

·
Registered
128 Posts
A valuable resource. The podcasts can be downloaded and viewed in a larger size, too. I have watched about half of these and found them to be well done and useful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.