LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is extremely important for a wide variety of reasons that we share our love of woodworking and hands-on creativity with the younger set. This means children, grandchildren, scout groups (cub and brownies, too!). So I have posted some youtube videos of kidwork at Clear Spring School.

You can keep up with activities at the Clear Spring School Woodshop through my blog, Wisdom of the Hands, where I also explain and explore why hands-on activities like woodworking are essential to children (and adullts!)

·
Registered
27,252 Posts
Doug, thanks both for the videos and the time and effort that you are putting into educating these children. Sharing the love and knowledge of wood, as you are doing at Clear Spring, is a nice repayment that we can return for the joy it has brought into our own lives.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.