LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Since MickeyD and I will not be going to the Sacramento show we most likely will be at the Costa Mesa one. We have not discussed which day we will be there but most likely it will be Saturday.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I hate driving in LaLa Land….and Costa Mesa is right in the middle of it…..I will hold off until Sacto…even though it is further from me…its a lot less hassle.

·
Registered
18,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the Woodworking Show in Costa Mesa was nice! Ken and Pat, nice to meet you both! There was some great demonstrations and mini classes. Ending up spending four hundred w/o blinking an eye. My wife laughed when I got home and put all the stuff on the floor saying it's like X-mas. Most impressive thing at the show was Sommerfelds Tools, Wow is all I can say. Their router kits and jigs are some of the most well thought out items I have every watched in use. I will be buying the Cabinet kit along with the door kits & templates. I found Final Saw Cut very interesting with great results. ( had to get one ) Carter bearing upgrades for your Band-saw were extremely impressive. While what I witnessed really worked well, I felt it was on the pricey side. Being I just got my band saw put together from Grizzly Thurs, it was a little early to buy the bearing upgrade @ $250.00. I heard this show was on the small side but my wife and I spent 5 hrs at the show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.