LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard if the bigger woodworking magazine (PW, FWW, WOOD, AW, etc.) have made any plans to publish an digital version for the Kindle, iPad, et al? You'd think it was a no brainer, since most publishers put thier mags togather on computer now anyway. I ask because I am seriously considering an iPad. Which I'll jailbreak at the earliest opportunity, but that's another discussion…. ;-)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, i HOPE the go the digital route. I wouldn't mind trying a years subscription on an iPad. I could save them to file, keep a zillion on a zip drive (yes, the iPad has no USB, I know), and probably someone will come up with an orginizational app for mag subscriptions.

Well, that's MY hope anyway. I think I'll email Chris at Popular Woodworking and get him right on this. We're BFF's ya know. He returned an email to me once…. ;-)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.