LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

Im from India and looking to do a 4-6 month woodworking course in Europe. I've studied Furniture design in the past, but now I'm looking to train under a woodworker. So far I've come across many courses in the UK but Im looking for something in Italy, Spain or France. I'm aware that language can be a barrier in these countries, but if anybody knows a good teacher that I can train under who speaks in English, or any other suggestions,please let me know.
Cheers

· Registered
20 Posts
Hello Madg,

sorry I can't help with those countries but I could over you a training in Lebanon. If you want more detailed information on how we can tailormake it for you contact me and write what exactly you are looking for.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Jorg,

Thank you so much for your reply. Could you share your email address so that i can elaborate on exactly what i want. I could share my work with you as well, to give you a sense of what ive learnt so far.

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.