LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
So while watching the Woodsmith Shop episode 804 Heirloom Music Box I noticed something on the bench while Don was working away. It appears to be a hand miter box to use with a Japanese hand saw, as I have several Japanese hand saws and have been looking at miter boxes this really caught my eye. So does anyone know where there are plans for this or even more pictures of it? It appears the saw would swivel in the base to go through the different angle and there could even be knobs to lock it into position? I took a picture of the jig/miter box while watching on my phone so sorry for the poor quality. Thank you for any assistance, the Google machine has let me down so far.
Hand Sleeve Wood Carpenter Dress shirt

Attachments

·
Registered
13,731 Posts
I searched pull saw miter box, clicked on images, the first image was that miter saw. Click on the image and it tells me it was from Shopnotes. Searched shopnotes miter saw and it was the first link, issue 115.

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rick, that is the exact one I was looking for (apparently I should have used google and not bing) but now I can't find the plans anywhere. On the shop notes website you I can't see where you can buy individual plan only subscriptions. Does anyone have this is or plans?

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks lepelerin but thats not the same one, I've searched through the ShopNotes website and found the issue but you have to get a subscription and at the subscription cost its not worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.