LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to getting old and wearing out too many parts I have closed my workshop. My extended family-6 children, either too many or not enough grand children and great grand children
have taken care of most of its contents. None of the aforementioned are interested in my wood lathe, which I converted to a DC powered variable speed lathe. It includes various
accessories such as a cross slide tool which I have used to turn some electric motor armatures and make some multipiece bowls, a disc sander, drill chuck that threads onto the
1" 8tpi spindle drive, grinding and honing wheels that fit on the outboard spindle so you can sharpen and touch up your tools while turning without leaving the lathe, a duplicator and
the usual assorted tools and gripping faces for finishing projects. I am located just out of Missoula, Mt and I can not deliver or ship. If you are interested in acquiring this tool,
my name is Augustine (Gus) Minjares and my phone number is 406-728-7994. The only requirement is that you are seriously interested in wood turning and are capable of moving
the lathe yourself.
As ever Gus, the soon to be 84 year old apprentice carpenter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts