LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sorry it didn't work. I'll try a different way.

·
Registered
13,709 Posts
Heck, Dick- we always looked forward to winter so we could go Scuba Diving under the ice. The fish are so cold you can catch them by hand!

·
Registered
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sorry this didn't work right for everyone.

I fixed it now.

·
Registered
8,861 Posts
I'm not sure Andy, but it couldn't have been in Minnesota, because there was no license plate on the front bumper.

His reminds me of a story.

"Pickup truck breaks through the ice, one man drowns because he couldn't get the tailgate open".

·
In Loving Memory
10,667 Posts
That kind of fishig could get expensive. Looked like Houghten Lake one year. They had a bunch of cars on the ice and you could see the ice sagging where they sat. Luckily they got them moved before they went in.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I remember ice fishing in Minnesota once. Drove my car through an slushy spot in the lake ice as I was going home. Before the days of antilock brakes. Tapped on my brakes, and they locked up, probably with ice and I slid sideways into a guy. Great fishing, right. Didn't catch anything either. That activity is not high on my list.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.