LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
2,646 Posts
Dovetail bit gets used the most, next would be the door lip followed by the 3/8 rabbet bit. Those are my top three router bits. Shaper cutters would be my panel and cope and stick get used a ton.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
I guess mine would be the 3/8 and 1/2" roundover bits…... 3/8" more than anything.

The chamfer bit would also get a nod…........... 1/2" upcut spiral bit gets two nods., also…..

·
Registered
137 Posts
3/16 round over bit. One is just left in an old craftsman router table. And one usually says in my D handle Porter Cable router. A key hole bit lives in a Porter Cable Laminate Trimmer also. It's nice having dedicated routers for tasks. Saves set up time and makes repeated tasks easier.

·
Registered
120 Posts
as of late, the most worked bit in my stash is this 3/8' fluted cove thing, i dont really know what to call it but its a cool, simple profile that i've ben making alot of mouldings for projects with followed closely by the 'ole 3/8'' rabbeting bit

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.