LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sneak Peak

Just a sneak peak of a new drunken weave board I am designing,, still in the prototype stages at this time but will continue with it until I am happy with it ..this is only a dry fit to see if the cuts are OK and what adjustments need to be made

·
Registered
887 Posts
Sneak Peak

Just a sneak peak of a new drunken weave board I am designing,, still in the prototype stages at this time but will continue with it until I am happy with it ..this is only a dry fit to see if the cuts are OK and what adjustments need to be made

this is pretty! let me guess what jig you used to make it….

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
Sneak Peak

right on , brother !
nice to see you ran with the jig.
you really know how to make
everything very profesional !
j really like this sharing stuff .

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sneak Peak

Just got another idea .. will see if it pans out or not.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Sneak Peak

but this one is really "woven", right? you made rows and columns and cut them on the mitre saw to size, or am i really wrong? if this is the case, you are probably going to have lots of fun cutting the missing blocks.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
Sneak Peak

very cool…is the purple heart easy to get down under???

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sneak Peak

Moshel not a straight line in sight. And who said anything about missing blocks. LOL

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sneak Peak

I have a large enough supply to last a while and I can get more as needed .,,. good importer in Brisbane.

·
Registered
14,490 Posts
Sneak Peak

you must have read my mind … been thinking about making something like this
now I don't need to … you did it first !

cool one

·
Registered
35,383 Posts
Sneak Peak

A great loking design. Nice job there Larry.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Sneak Peak

right. silly my. the lines of intersection are curved as well…. hmmmmmm…. i'll have to wait and see, right?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Sneak Peak

OK, I'm Tapping out… This is totally uncalled for. Larry you are blowing my mind. I was going to do some wood work tonight, instead I think I'll just drink some beer and contemplate the meaning of it all. BTW LOL. Could you trace and cut out the individual "missing pieces"? Or is that unrealistic? You know, like the 5th Dimension. The place you travel to when you sit in the magical inspirational chair.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Sneak Peak

Larry,
Yet another amazing idea, you are way out of the box !! I love it :)
Nice !!

Lisa

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Sneak Peak

Larry This is going to be Outstanding! I can't wait to see it when your finished .
I Love this type of work.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sneak Peak

Once again I get to say WOW. HeHeHe This is looking good, can't wait to see it when you figure the rest out. I know you will

Rick

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sneak Peak

OK Rick this time you can say WOW LOL HeHeHe. Will be way cool I think.
or as I once say sprayed on a wall of a building
"me tink it mazing."

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Sneak Peak

very cool looking cutter…very well done

·
Registered
17,103 Posts
Sneak Peak

These boards are becoming real works of art Larry. Interesting to watch it evolving.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.