LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I have come across another marketing ploy:

If you use Verizon phone/internet/tv services, check your "Miscellaneous Charges and Credits" from E-mailBundle for a monthly fee of $14.97.

This is a 3rd party fee that is automatically billed and you can cancel this and have Verizon block all 3rd party fees.

I have no idea what the service is and I did not ask for it. It infuriates me that they keep coming up with ways to rip off the consumer by adding fees no one asked for and probably don't need. There was an earlier incident of a fee of $4.95 being charged for a 3rd party service that claimed they were a bargain if you used 411/Information calls. Instead of $1.25 per call, you could have unlimited access to the information asisted calls. I don't use the system, so I surely don't need to pay an extra $4.95/month for this service.

You may want to pass this on to friends and family.

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
We keep Jenn's cell phone at a pretty basic level so additional charges are hard to hide. Glad I don't have to deal with Verizon :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.