LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,279 Posts
A couple of questions:
Did you let the granules soak and become a gel before you started heating it?
Did you leave it out at room temperature overnight?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,279 Posts
Make sure you are refrigerating it when not in use. You could be getting mould.
However, if it starts to go from bacterial attack, you will be the first to know. It will stink!
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top