LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
My dust collector currently has a 30 micron filter bag. At Rona I found a 2 micron replacement bag for the General International model 10-105 dust collector and that's the one that I have. I am wondering how much suction I will loose from upgrading. I have my dust collector set up for one machine at a time. I use it on the table saw, miter saw, downdraft table, drill press, and the router table. I'm wondering how much the upgrade will effect the preformance of the DC.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I don't know about how it will affect the performance of the DC but I know it will really help the performance of your lungs. I have a Delta 1200cfm DC with a 1 micron bag and I have no problem with suction from it, I use it on 1 machine at a time.
You might look at bags here.
http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/search.aspx?find=felt+bag

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.