LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
South TN LJ's I just spoke to Wayne Lovelass, who use to teach turning at the previous Jenkins Rd store, He will be the store manager at the new store @ 5824 Brainerd Rd Chattanooga. The store will have a "Soft" opening on Sept 15, 2014 Store hours will be 10:00-6:00pm M-S closed Sundays. The Grand opening is scheduled for Oct 3-4, 2014 They will give away a Jet Mini Lathe and other fine products for registering during a visit on either of those days. The franchise owner is the same owner of the Franklin, TN store. I hope to see y'all from time to time when I can get there to shop. Russell Pitner

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will be actually either behind or next to Chic Filet close to East gate. Wayne and his crew are in there now setting up inventory; Phone (423) 710-8001. After several rings he'll probably take your call. If you were a shopper in the previous store He'll probably remember you. And I think he may even have the client info from the old store???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.