LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Update: Vanity is installed

The finished vanity I made from a vintage sewing machine base was installed today. It looks so sweet!

Brown Mirror Bathroom cabinet Sink Tap

Brown Tap Plumbing fixture Bathroom sink Sink
That is too cool! Love the re-use too as that is what I do too! Re-use just about everything I get my hands on ..

I have a 1930's pedestal sink I got for $20.00 that is in perfect condition including the original faucet and handles, etc.

And you won't believe this … your bathroom set-up matches mine! Mine is going to look similar to your setup too!

Great work.

Attachments

· Registered
7,502 Posts

The finished vanity I made from a vintage sewing machine base was installed today. It looks so sweet!

that is a very neat idea. thnx for sharin. very nicely done.

Attachments

· Registered
3,537 Posts

You just gave me a great weight losing Idea .I need to fit one of those when sitting on the chamber potty and pedal to flush while reading woodworking magazines . Wow I am a Genius ? Eh no ! Oh well maybe back to the drawing board would be more apropriate for my idea .Wow anyway great ideas like this intrigue me. So very well done that looks wonderful your the Genius then really.Alistair

Attachments

· Registered
16,219 Posts

That is a great idea, and well excecuted. Nice work!

Attachments

· Registered
4,507 Posts

Wow is that unique. You must like antiques,too!
Can you somehow hook the dental floss to the treadle for power flossing? Tee Hee

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.