LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
About a week ago fellow LJ Dave Owen had a tip on a product that will help clean-up that annoying build-up on all our highly price TS Blades. He recommended a product that my family has been using for most of my life, Lestoil. With the confidence I have in this product I decided to give it a try since I had to remove my blade because I need to use my stack dado. I thought I soak it for awhile using my Frisbee and a mild solution and right in front of my eye the pitch just release itself from bondage. I kid you not with a couple of buff with a old tooth bush, the need to let it soak was all but forgotten. In less than 5mins work the teeth were shining and clean just like a good dental hygienist service. I then spay two coats of Top Coat and buff the blade out and now it await to eat more hardwood. Great Tip Dave and thanks for sharing….Blkcherry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.