LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
1 almost brand new Work Sharp 3000 with:
Extra glass wheels
Wide blade attachment (never used)
2= fine kits, 2= coarse kits
Edge vision kit with extra papers
extra fine kits x 2

New all this stuff would cost you around $475.00.

Would be willing to trade for wood, turning tools, etc.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I could trade you my wood turningtools, but then I wouldn't have anything to sharpen and wouldn't need the Work Sharp. Sorry, I couldn't resist a little sarcasm. I wish I had something of quality to trade you that I could spare as I would love to get my hands on one of those, but unfortunately, I don't have anything I would be willing trade, nor the cash right now. Hope you find what you need.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Hi Chip. Any chance you would be interested in the corded Makita right angle drill seen here: http://www.amazon.com/Makita-DA3010F-8-Inch-Right-Angle/dp/B0000789HO? It wouldn't equal the value of the worksharp but I could make up the difference in cash. I have owned it for several years but have only used it about 5 times. I have since acquired a battery-operated version and prefer to use it. Did you originally have this item posted for sale? How much would you ask for it?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lenny,
I forgot what I originally asked, but at this point, I'd take a reasonable offer. I know they go new without all the other stuff for about 179 now, so with the extras if someone was to offer $250, they could have it.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Odds are slim Chip but, depending on the overtime situation at work, over the course of the next month, I might be able to come up with that. While I wouldn't hold too much hope, there's a possibility. I will be in touch if things work out. Thanks and best wishes.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Chip, happy to hear that you unloaded it. Did you end up swapping or selling outright? Either way, I hope you made out well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.