LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL :)

I have been planning to buy a couple of tools for Christmas this year and have been thinking and researching. I have a total budget of $600 and below is what i am thinking and can use some advise:

Option 1: DW734 + extra set of blades + cordless brad nailer (Ryobi or Craftsman)

Option 2: PC305TP (Porter Cable planer) + extra set of blades + cordless brad nailer + 10" drill press (Ryobi or Craftsman or Skil)

Option 3: R4331 + extra set of blades + cordless brad nailer + remaining $50 for router bits etc

I know i will be able to find good used planers and DP on craigslist, but with the limited time i really dont want to spend time fixing those tools and getting them in working condition. Have been scanning CL daily for good deals, but if i spend all this money on used tools and they still need repairs, it would be pretty frustrating. I have been saving and waiting a while to buy these tools.

Any and all advice is really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.