LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I signed up on this site on 10/6.
Since then I have had 11 comments on my 'profile'.

They were from
Scott Bryan
Max
Cabinetmaster
ND2ELK
A1Jim
SnowyRiver
Innovator
Woodworm
Splinterman
Grumpy
Karson.

Enoug is enough. Stop already.
I'm almost afraid to be on this site anymore.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
damn somebody needs another cup of joe, we have 12,000 woodworkers on this site and it is a really good group, i would be nicer if you want good advice someday.oh ya and the exam is not easy.

·
Registered
35,383 Posts
We just want you to know that you are welciome here and would appreciate your participation in the discussions and woodworking items and skills.

·
Registered
8,861 Posts
That's what this site is all about.

You'd be madder yet if they told you to keep away.

We all enjoy what we are doing, & sharing it with the world.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Everyone here is just trying to welcome you to Lumberjocks, I loved it when I first came, it's a very friendly group, and I find it slightly ironic that this post has received a bigger response then your profile haha, but welcome and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
The profile page here is sort of like the "Introductions" thread on other woodworking forums. It is the place to be welcomed. It took me back a hair when I first got swamped with replies. LJs has quickly become one of my favorite woodworking sites because of the friendly and helpful people. Not sure if it will ever eclipse my favorite, but it a very close 2nd. (See my avatar, know the saw, you might just get it…)

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.