LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Greetings to all my LJ friends:
In my mind, I'm still about 30 years old, but the old body knows the truth. Anyway, I'm here alone, and I wanted all my LJ friends to help me celebrate. I think I"ll grab another cup of coffee before heading to the shop…...................!!

On December 11th, 1946 at 12:02 a.m., I came into this world naked, crying, and hungry. You do the math as to my age !! As a lot of you know, last week was my 32nd anniversary, today is my b.d., and I still have Christmas to go. It's gonna be a good month. I might get a new toy to play with if I'm good. My wife said this morning before leaving for her beauty shop: " If you want it, you might get something tonight you haven't had in a while ! HHHHHHHMM…. Oh boy…........ I can't hardly wait….... a good liver and onion supper !!!

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

everyone should have one ,
at least once a year .

enjoy ,
and thanks for inviting us to your celebration !

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Happy Birthday Rick!

sounds like you have a very busy Holiday season with all those celebrations! the more the better :)

Enjoy, and
Happy Birthday,
Happy Anniversary, and
Happy Holidays

·
Registered
16,431 Posts
ROTFL, Rick. Happy birthday!

Having just celebrated my 51st two days ago, I could not help but notice something:

Why is it that once a man reaches a certain age, his friends all have to make some comment about whether he plans to "get lucky" for his birthday? It's like they're saying once you're over 50, once a year is about all you can expect.

I'm sure glad my wife didn't get that memo yet. :)

·
Registered
27,252 Posts
Congratulations, Rick. I have said many times that after #21 birthdays don't seem to mean as much anymore. But today is still your special day. I am sure your wife will give you something that you haven't had in awhile….... a new tool for sure!! :)

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Greetings cabinetmaker: How's the ankle doing? Did the Dr. put you in a walking cast, or in a wheelchair? lol.
I see you been keeping busy typing away at the keyboard. Got that cup of coffee?
Drink plenty of java, and take them meds-- makes you feel GOOOODDD !!!!

·
In Loving Memory
6,973 Posts
Rick: Happy Birthday sonny.
I came into this world naked, crying, and hungry. ? Are you refering to your anniversary night last week with all that oil?
I'm glad your month is good, mine's the pits: Wife's birthday, Wedding anniversary and Christmas with 13 Grandchildren in December - I need my coffee too but with a LOT of Baileys in it.

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Roger: Sounds like you're covered up with holiday remiss. SONNY…. you old fart>>>
Mercy-- 13 grandchildern? Haven't you told your kids how to cure that? You ain't got enough grub in the house to feed that many. You got to make pallets on the floor for them to snooze when they come.
I've still got a little oil left…... I'm saving it for a special occasion…............

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.