LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Great looking house Robin. Can now see why your efforts inside are so good. Hey, there's lots of
bowls in those trees in the background.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Simply wonderful, I love houses like yours! The setting is fine too, you & husband have a fantastic goal realized. Thanks for sharing. Also your photography is excellent! I enjoy the art of it too. Making time for composing is a challenge for me but when I see some great moments frozen in time it's all worth while!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Wow, that is beautiful. Looks to me like someone could become spoiled living in such a place.

I'm sure you have heard of home swapping for vacations.

I tell you what; I will do you a favor since that scenery and simple little cottage has to get old from time to time, I will vacation home swap with you and let you stay in my simple little cottage.

I would tell you all about it but that would ruin the surprise. You will want to pack a few extras, such as ear plugs to drown out the sirens, a big gun, I'll tell you about that when you get here. Another tip, don't drive your car, rent one just in case.

That should do it and don't worry all the emergency numbers are already programmed in the phone, oh yea, make sure you bring your cell phone just in case they cut the phone lines again before they try to, Oh forget it, I will tell you all about it when you get here.

On the bright side, If you forget to bring your video recorder, there is a good chance you may be able to catch some of your vacation on an episode of "cops" and hopefully not "48 hours mysteries".

I'll be waiting to hear from you and your husband, just let me know when when you are on your way.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.