LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
7001 - 7020 of 7107 Posts

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
"The growth of the Internet will slow drastically, as the flaw in Metcalfes Law becomes apparant: most people have nothing to say to eachother. By 2005 it will become clear that the Internet´s impact on the economy has been no greater than the Fax machine." Paul Krugman

Boy, was he wrong. But then anyone who is familiar with Krugman knows he is always wrong.

·
Premium Member
11,133 Posts
Netflix biggest competitor is Sleep
The Pharmaceutical Vultures biggest competitor is Excercise.
Coca Colas biggest competitor is Water.

Sleep. Excercise. Water.

They are all Free.
+1 good advice. Personally, I drink about 1 gallon of water a day, sleep about 8 hours and I don't need an alarm clock
99% of the time, and my exercise is walking throughout the day a school. At 73 I am not the man that I used to be and never will be. I give thanks to God for the blessing that are given to me...

Product Triangle Font Symmetry Pattern

·
Premium Member
33,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,011 ·
Too blooody cold this morning...47 clear and sunny degrees, outside...this sort of thing keeps up, I might have to turn the furnace on....almost too cold out, to go on a Yard Sale hunt....

Pills taken...Morning to...."picked" a B&D 12V drill for a dollar bill,with a battery and the charger...waiting on the Battery to charge back up....hopefully it will come in handy around the house...for Honey-do stuff..

·
Premium Member
11,133 Posts
Too blooody cold this morning...47 clear and sunny degrees, outside...this sort of thing keeps up, I might have to turn the furnace on....almost too cold out, to go on a Yard Sale hunt....

Pills taken...Morning to...."picked" a B&D 12V drill for a dollar bill,with a battery and the charger...waiting on the Battery to charge back up....hopefully it will come in handy around the house...for Honey-do stuff..

Less people better finds?

·
Premium Member
33,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,013 ·
Can't get the battery to charge up...only a dollar...may just toss the bloody thing.

One sale, today...nada bought...

Might be a few days, before I can re-supply the Lumber Rack....as it is empty, at the moment...By that time, they MIGHT have the Blog section figured out, to where I can start a new one. We'll have to see how it goes...

·
Premium Member
28,509 Posts
Can't get the battery to charge up...only a dollar...may just toss the bloody thing.

One sale, today...nada bought...

Might be a few days, before I can re-supply the Lumber Rack....as it is empty, at the moment...By that time, they MIGHT have the Blog section figured out, to where I can start a new one. We'll have to see how it goes...
check out (projects in progress ) it's for people that want to post their projects in the works.i think it's the closet thing to the old blog right now.

·
Premium Member
25,660 Posts
I am going to need much more time to figure it out as well. Just about as time consuming as my CNC and Laser software...

:cautious:
A lot more effot and less convenience here vs the old LJ, eh?

·
Premium Member
11,133 Posts
I like Janice Joplin also:sneaky:

Come on, share the love DW.:love::love:
For the 7000th post...

Janis Joplin was dubbed the first queen of rock 'n' roll, and her voice is singular. She was rough around the edges, vulnerable and charismatic, and she paved the way for countless women in rock. Mid-1960s San Francisco was a mecca for counterculture musicians.

·
Premium Member
33,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,020 ·
Have been listening to Liliac...they have a lead singer that has been compared to Janis Joplin, Joan Jett, Ronnie James Dio ( Vinnie Appice even calls her MeloDio), has covered James Hatfeild,.....but, she can do a lot more than just cover other singers. Her name? Melodia( used to be just Melody) Cristea...part of a Family Band. 2 sisters, 3 brothers..band has been playing together for about the last 10 years....Totally Independent....Papa Liliac and his wife manage the whole operation. They have been invited to their THIRD KissKruise. They are currently working on bring out their third LP Album. And are about done with their latest tour.....with plans for a Tour in Europe next year.....

Melodia Cristea turns 21 this coming DEC 29th....

7001 - 7020 of 7107 Posts