LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Building a new workshop

This year I am building two workshops, one is total 1500sqft and the other is approx.30,000sqft.
the small workshop i decided to establish as for small scale decorating facilities, right now I change all electrical wiring into 3phase, and will install brandnew machines,like 4'x10' hot press, 7-combine machine, moulder,radial saw, surface and thichness, band saw, lathe, post and milling, veneer stitching and compressor. But biggest mix conventional machines and CNC automated machine for mass production, right now still negotiating with the machine supplier. This workshop will produce up to 100 doors per day, 50 cupboards and 50 kitchen cabinets. It's a huge Investment of 3Million dollar. I hope to finalize in 6mos. time.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Building a new workshop

This year I am building two workshops, one is total 1500sqft and the other is approx.30,000sqft.
the small workshop i decided to establish as for small scale decorating facilities, right now I change all electrical wiring into 3phase, and will install brandnew machines,like 4'x10' hot press, 7-combine machine, moulder,radial saw, surface and thichness, band saw, lathe, post and milling, veneer stitching and compressor. But biggest mix conventional machines and CNC automated machine for mass production, right now still negotiating with the machine supplier. This workshop will produce up to 100 doors per day, 50 cupboards and 50 kitchen cabinets. It's a huge Investment of 3Million dollar. I hope to finalize in 6mos. time.
$3 million dollars? WOW! I have GOT to see this when it's all done.

And I thought my wife was doing good to suggest me buying a $1,200 set of saws ;)

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Building a new workshop

3 Million should be able to buy you one amazing shop in the Philippines!

·
Registered
27,252 Posts
Building a new workshop

WOW!!!! That is going to be some set-up. I really would appreciate seeing pictures of both those shops.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.