LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Wow, I created my account here yesterday and already have so many welcoming me to the site!! I reviewed the site a couple times and couldn't help but notice the warm-hearted camaraderie that's evident on all the forums. Remarkable. Even the jibes are good-natured. I hope all of you are proud of what you have created and contributed, I look forward to learning all I can and, from time-to-time, interjecting what I hope will be welcome and timely comments. Thanks!!

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Well…......... all I can say is….......... you're hooked, and there's no getting out of it. Look at me--I should be in the shop working an a project…....... but no--here I sit, pounding on this dumb machine, and waiting…........ and waiting….....and waiting….... for what…....? The next post, of course…....... Oh well….
my wood is good and dry, so it will wait. I'll just have another cup and a smoke and wait….. wait….. wait…....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.