LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
I have been stalking lumberjocks for awhile now and I am finally starting to get into the craft. I recently aquired a Delta 36-675 from a co-worker for a very reasonable price. I have been using it to build a king size bed for the master bedroom. One of the problems I have with this saw is that it has an open base which means that I am getting saw dust all over the place which of course makes the wife not a very happy camper. I would like to build a combination dust collection and outfeed table for this saw and I was hoping that somebody might have some ideas that I could use to build one. Any ideas would be greatly appreciaed.

· Registered
6,254 Posts
One of my saws is an old Craftsman that I completely refurbished a few years ago….If you're looking to upgarde your saw to a better machine with add-ons and outfeeds, go to my Blog, and look up the story and read how I made changes to mine….It's called "A new look for an old workhorse".....It might help you get some ideas on how to improve your saw….....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.