LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi eveyone. I am a new member!
I have an old table saw that I bought years ago used. It has a Paralock Fence on it that has somehow become slightly out of square. I am getting binding/burnishing when I feed the wood through the saw. Does anyone out there have any idea how to true this fence? THere is very little info out there on this topic. Your help is appreciated
By the way I am making a dining table out of white oak… What a great way to relax

Thanks

Bigdogdad

·
Registered
123 Posts
First of all, welcome to LJ! I had a problem similar on mine last year (delta unisaw) and found out the table itself had shifted due to loose bolts. Trunnion stayed put, just the table moved. I re-aligned it, tightened the bolts and have no problem since. I sure check them often however. You could check this and see if it is a possibility. Good luck'

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.