LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I found some Halloween stick-on props at a local store. They're removable in order to put on the wall or other places when decorating for Tricks or Treat-ers. But, I put one on my bandsaw in my shop as a reminder to watch carefully around this tool. When I was a kid, my father lost three fingers on a bandsaw in a work accident, so I've always been very aware of the consequences!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Very sick and twisted- I love it! The fact the it can be moved around helps fight that point where you don't notice it anymore. Gotta find some of these.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Wow you're short term meory is going huh? well it will happen to any of us eventually.This a great idea for us scenile woodworkers who err what was I saying huh oh well enuff . I think I will get my name and, to heck ,also my address tatooed on my forehead soon.LOL Then wee'l see whos lost. eh?Alistair

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.