LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,820 Posts
"There are two kinds of statistics, the kind you look up, and the kind you make up. "
Rex Stout

"Like dreams, statistics are a form of wish fulfillment."
Jean Baudrillard

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they are okay, then it's you."
Rita Mae Brown

And finally, my favorite by Mark Twain.
"There are lies, damned lies, and statistics."

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
"According to Sales Statistics, Automobile Manufacturers had a Bang Up Year. According to Accident Statistics, so did their Customers."

"Statistics are like a Bikini. What they Reveal is Suggestive. What they Conceal is Vital"

"We even have Statistics to prove that Locomotives aren't the least bit afraid of Automobiles".

Gene:

Photobucket

Photobucket

·
Registered
12,820 Posts
Thanks, Rick! I like the "dark and scary" one especially. And, your signature line made me spit my coffee on the keyboard!

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Gene:

Sorry about that. Does it still work okay? Do I have to replace it? Okay. My Address is …48&^%$(**(fhuut42ev443. SHOOT! Something wrong here. I'll get back to you …LOL…

Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.